Friday, June 17, 2011

ABC... Hannah.




Super Random, but alas a freakin' cool idea. 
You write the questions that all start with a letter of the alphabet, and answer them. :)
Now you will all know more about me than I'm sure you EVER wanted to know.

A: Abnormalities?

I had a Growth Hormone Disorder in my childhood-adolesence. (My pituitary gland stopped producing growth hormone for my body, in result I stopped growing. Literally.) I had to inject myself with prosthetic growth hormones once a day, everyday for 4 years. My (injection) pen was super cool though. "Norditropin". I called it Nerdi-tropin.
I also have a skin... thing. I have bizarre freckle patches on HALF of my body. There is literally a distinct line that goes down my neck showing the line "they [You] shall not pass." -LOTR. 
B: Black or Brown?
I love the color Black. Hands Down.
C: Cat or Dog?
We have 4 cats around here. (Yes that's a lot... I am VERY aware.) Hickory (Scottish Fold "Defect" his ears don't fold). Cinders (Russian Blue). Jazz-purr (Abyssinian, my parents were really into the Jazz at that time). And the most recent addition to the family Sushi (Orange Tabby). If I could pick a dog (even though I am irrationally scared of them) I think it would be a Golden Retriever.
D: Dream?
Worst dream I've ever had was probably this mornings, my Dad killed himself. *Shudder*
Best dream I've ever had I found a stash of money in my bookshelf. A LOT of money.
E: Estimated Death Age?
Ever since I was a small child I've wanted to live till I'm 103. Don't ask why, that's just it. I've always loved what Winnie the Pooh said to Christopher Robbin "If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you."
F: Flavor?
Sour, but not so sour that you want to die (Sour War heads Candy). Like Sour Trolli Gummy Worms.
G: Groom?
Someday I'll be a bride. LOL
H: Human?
My favorite Human in this world is John Bytheway. I have a signed copy of one of his CD's.
I: Instrument?
Unfortunately I don't play any instruments (Other than the Harry Potter intro theme that I taught myself by ear on the piano) but if I could I would play the Saxophone or the Base. (Don't laugh, I know I'd probably need a chair. Shut up.)
J: Jargon?
Okay not a question, but I love this word. Maybe I should change the name of my blog to "Invasion of the Juggernaut Jargon."
K: Kite?
I've never owned one of the super cool kites with a long tail that swirls all around, but I've always wanted one like that. Or one with little razors so I can obliterate other peoples kites ha ha ha... (That's what my dad says he used to do... I kinda want to try it...) This is why my mom says I'll never have kids.
L: Literary Work?
Considering I work at a Library, I can't even begin to list them all, but Harry Potter will always be #1. However, the book that really got me into reading, other than HP, is called "Molly Moons Incredible Book of Hypnotism."
M: Music?
It changes on a regular basis, but today I like "Breakable" by Ingrid Michaelson.
N: Name Meaning?
Grace of God -Hebrew
O: Outdoors?
Yes, I love to be outside. Especially when the weather is bad. I have always liked it when the weather is out of control, maybe because that's how I feel inside. Like how you never know what your future holds, but in the end you know it will all work out. With storms and natural disasters there will always be people to help you clean up the wreckage, just like Heavenly Father and The Savior. :)
P: Precipitation?
My favorite weather is rain. But a very specific type of rain. The ultimate weather for me (I honestly have weather induced moods, this is when I'm happiest.) is when the sky is near black, thunder, super windy, and raining really hard, but it's warm rain.
Q: Question?
I don't know? (It's a question ha ha)
R: Religion?
LDS trumps all. "the Mormon's were right." -South Park (I don't watch that show because it's sort of rank, but we watched a clip in seminary so it must be okay.)
S: Saying?
A saying I have always thought funny is hanging in my grandma's house. It says "If mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy, if daddy ain't happy don't nobody care." haha.
T: Time Management?
I am known as "The Piddler" as my house because I have the most unique talent. I can waste time like it's nobody's business. For example, right now I'm supposed to be cleaning my room...but here I am. It's impossible for me to never have something to do.
U: Underwear of Choice?
I like regular panties haha. My lucky pair of underwear (yes I have a pair! haha) are solid black. They match my super rad black sports bra. I pretend that if I wore a bikini that would be as sexy as it gets lol. Get it? Because sports bras and underwear aren't considered sexy... or maybe they are...
V: VL?
Yes. I probably will be forever ha ha. I cranky old cat lady, that yells at kids to get off her lawn, as for now I don't mind.
W: Worthless Body Attribute?
My last two toes curl towards the inner toes. So they have this weird ridge where they have been pressed down by my weight. Super bizarre.
X: Xavia
This isn't a question really, but I've always like this name. Heard it in a song. (pronounced Ex-Ae-Via)
Y: Young?
My family always jokes that I will have all girls because I would be the perfect boy mom. I am impartial, I think I'd enjoy them both. (but if my girls are super...girly... heaven help me because I won't know what to do with them.) I've always wanted to adopt a child though, that would just be so cool.
Z: Zoo Animal?
I have a special connection to the wild cats at the Zoo, similar to the connection Harry Potter has with the snake in book one of the Harry Potter series. I'd have to say Tiger specifically. It could just be my imagination but I swear they always stare at me when I'm looking in their confinement quarters.

And wow, this is ridiculously long, don't even bother reading it. It's pure nonsense anyway... 

No comments:

Post a Comment