Monday, June 20, 2011

Anxiety

anxiety |a ng ˈzī-itē|
noun ( pl. -ties)
a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome. Anxiety is a natural part of human existence, and it can come into the scene without provocation, usually at the worst possible moment. 

I just wanted to take a moment and express how grateful I am to be apart of the LDS religion. Heavenly Father always seems to steady my boat when I insist on rocking it. Today specifically I felt some unease about "something with an uncertain outcome" and I was given a feeling of peace, and I know that everything will work out how it is supposed to. Sometimes we just have to steer our boat in the direction we think is right and if our course is wrong Heavenly Father with send gentle waves to guide us back to the correct direction.

"In the end, the number of prayers we say may contribute to our happiness, but the number of prayers we answer may be of even greater importance."
-Dieter F. Uchtdorf.

God works in mysterious ways, but I know that working through other people is definitely one of them. Continue to pray diligently and answer prayers as you have opportunities. That's all for my moment of deep thoughts. Good Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment