Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dreams 6/22

I will probably post a lot about my dreams here, because honestly I tend to have a LOT of really bizarre dreams.

When I was woken by a frantic Jane, insisting she be driven to work that second I was about to find out incredible news. Unfortunately I'll just always have to wonder, like how I still wonder about the incredible circumstances of the wardrobe in the Chronicles of Narnia.
Moving on, I was trekking through IKEA, the coolest shopping center EVER, looking for a sort of functional organizer, (Don't ask why, because I have no idea.) when I found a staircase. (Just to set the scene all the lights were out and the walls were painted black but for some reason I could still see everything clearly. It's like there was light with no lights. As I walked around IKEA an assortment of colors were used, A dark brick red, a nice lime green, PG viking blue, and bright banana yellow. Those were the only colors. All the colors were displayed as accents in rooms. For example there would be a room draped in black with a red couch, a green end table, a lamp in the corner with a yellow shade and a blue coffee table.) Back to the staircase. So I ascend the staircase when I come to a small room at the top accented with the above description and there sitting on a green kitchen stool in the middle of the room is Kurt Winkler. (A guy from my singles ward who is majoring in Library Science to be a Librarian.) I walk into the room and there is crew of film makers setting the scene for some sort of production but I have no idea what it's for. Kurt walks up to me and shakes my hand while saying, "Hannah, welcome to my room, I have the coolest trick to show you." Of course this is totally normal and I say "Okay, what is it!?" Overly emphatic. Then he stares into my eyes intensely and says "Watch this, I can light my eyes on fire." I stare at his eyes when suddenly his iris's turn the color of flames. It was incredible, my eyes started to burn and I had the most intense desire to "light my eyes like his." He stopped the gaze from being so intense and his iris's slowly faded back into a crystal clear blue.
Here I was woken, now I don't know how to light my eyes on fire. I'm so disappointed.

Cool Dream huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment