Friday, June 24, 2011

Good, dood, pood.

It's days like these that make all the bad days worthwhile. Without the bad days we wouldn't understand how good the good days really are.

Today was a good day. I slept in to my hearts extent, ate a breakfast of multi-grain cheerios with strawberries straight out of the strawberry womb (off the vine, I just felt like using the term womb), sat in the sun on the back porch and talked to my Mom, then made myself a super awesome lunch WHICH I transported to work with me in my very own lunch box made my good chum Kaitlyn Manscill, I worked and enjoyed listening to some new tunes, was visited by my bestest buddies Kentron and Kaitlyn, was told I looked young by two co-workers (in a good way, not an infantile assessment), had a small child that was climbing on top of a car in the OPL parking lot yell that my hair looked cute, and I get to play with another one of my favorite people tonight! Isn't it funny how the smallest things can make you so happy?

What good happened in your day today?

No comments:

Post a Comment