Monday, June 13, 2011

L.O.V.E.

"I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it."

That statement is such a lie.
Firstly because I do care who knows it,  (unlike some people.)
and I'm not really in love.

Call me Captain Pessimist.



Okay I lied... so maybe I'm not "in love" but I'm for sure "in like."
I don't know what to do with myself. I hate this feeling. (Is that messed up or what?) Most people love it, but I just find it controlling. I hate not being able to manage a single thought without it being interrupted by *Yo I'm this super annoying thought, think of me instead of what you're trying to think about...*. It's like I ordered a Krabby Patty, with extra Krabby...

I think I need to just give in and just let myself have a boyfriend instead of being a hard hearted old hag...

Or else I need to quit eating ice cream sandwiches and reading Jurassic Park before bed.

2 comments:

  1. blah blah phooey. boyfriends are poops.
    you are not a poop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen you make me feel good. I am at a loss. Let's hang out soon okay?

    ReplyDelete