Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nosy.

nosy |ˈnōzē| (also nosey) informaladjective ( nosier nosiest )(of a person or their behavior) showing too much curiosity about other people's affairs.
I am slightly annoyed with nosy people. There are people I WANT to tell my life to, and others that just PRY their little grubby fingers into it. I don't like it. It's okay to stalk peoples lives, I understand that some people just don't have a life of their own so they live vicariously through other people. (P.S. That's sarcastic) But just because you are a master creep and find out interesting deets about other people it doesn't mean you have to share it with the whole world.
Why don't you just pick my nose, you nosy thing!?

1 comment:

  1. I will not pick your nose. I will not pick your nose because that is really gross.

    ReplyDelete