Thursday, January 5, 2012

I'M IN LOVE, I'M IN LOVE, AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT!

Today I finally met my true love. I think I am going to take him home with me to meet ma and pa. Should he choose to become apart our (my) immediate family I will give him a name, I guess you could consider it as a "pet name". It's Herman. I love him so much, so much that I'd even let him sleep with me in my room. Not in the same bed however, he has different needs such as sleeping with the light on. (never understood how he does that.) Anyways I met him today at PETCO, just happened to run into him on my way to look at the reptiles. I took a few pictures so you guys can get the same visual I'm getting...



I'm torn, I am so in love, but Herman just has a steep list of demands. He's a pricey little fetcher. What do you think, should I make him a permanent part of my life?

LOL

2 comments:

  1. He's a keeper, Nanner ^.^. My goodness, he has such dreamy eyes. Take him home - make him the luckiest man alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I didn't even realize that reptiles could BE cute, but he really is.
    you should do it :)

    p.s. I'm ruthie and I'm new here :)

    ReplyDelete